28 March 2015

Pitika Press - [27.03.2015]

Matt Emery (of Pikitia Press), launched David Blummenstein's newest book #TAKEDOWN yesterday. It all took place in one of the coolest little Melbourne laneway workshop/studios you'll come accross.










David Blummenstein's great story about attending the recent controversial 'pickup artist' event in Melbourne. An honest story showing his experience, thoughts and discussions with those he met there. A very cool personal perspective of a sensationalised media event.


I also picked up a couple of Noah Van Sciver's comics. Great stuff.


Ha... The very first comicbook anthology I was ever in (Vexed) sat on the shelves too! Turns out it was Michael Fikaris' first submission in a book too. Small world.








Such a great creative environment...






David's stuff.




Matt Emery running the show.







I'm so glad I went to this little launch. My camera adored the cool warehouse studio, and I loved the comics.

No comments: