17 February 2015

Festival of the Photocopier 2015

Darren Close and I made our way into the city for this event last Sunday (15.02.15)... I parked my car, and as we walked down to the event, I had my 'camera eye' on and snapped a few shots...





Anyway...


I don't know whether it was the fact that the Melbourne festival was on during the day too, or that Sticky Institute stuck posters up around the city (telling people where/when it was on), or that they simply just advertised the event better this year... but this was the BEST Sticky Fair ever.


Click on the photo above to view the panorama pic.


It was packed...! and beautifully air-conditioned :)


The Milk Shadow Books table.


Frank Candiloro.




Chris Gooch.


Matt Emery.


The beautiful poster for the fair.


Walking back to my parked car... cutting through my favorite alley.

No comments: