26 February 2012

It's almost here...

James Andre (Milk Shadow Books) and I had lunch on Friday, and he handed me a final proof of my new book: NO MAP, BUT NOT LOST.


Ah, the satisfaction of holding your own finished book. There's nothing like it. The book itself feels like one of Charles Bukowski's... Soft, yet solid. I love it.


It's packed full of all my old self-published comics. Many embarrassing ones. Some unfinished. Some you've seen. With sketches and notes after each comic telling you a little about what was going on in my head at the time of the particular comic's creation. I really like the way the book has turned out. It has a slight touch of yellow on the interior paper stock, with a semi-gloss matt cover.

I can't wait to see a stack of these piled up at this weekend's BIG ARSE Comics Launch #2... Catch you all there!

- Bobby.N
www.bobbyn.com

1 comment:

melaleuca said...

Loooooking good Bobby!