16 October 2011

This Weekend folks...!

If you're in Melbourne this coming weekend (22nd & 23rd October 2011), come down to the huge expo, Armageddon, and say hi to me in the 'Artist-Alley' section of the event.

I'll be sharing a table with the talented Trevor Wood of Sawbones fame. I should have the next issue of DIGESTED#5 there to sell... hot-off-the-presses!




I'll also be selling a limited number of professionally printed (& signed) framed pieces of mine. I'll even do a sketchy-thing on the back for you if you ask nicely.




Yes, one lucky person could have this Bobby.N version of Hunter.S.Thompson hanging on their wall, or sitting beside their pillow on a bedside table. Wouldn't that be cool!?

So, come down to Armageddon in Melbourne this weekend folks, buy some GREAT comics, sketches, and have a ball. Entry is absolutely FREE if you pay $21.50!

-Bobby.N
www.bobbyn.com

No comments: