13 February 2011

sticky annual zine fair

I'd always missed this event, but not this year. My fellow author James Andre informed me a few weeks ago and I got in. It's held every year in the underground subway entrance to Melbourne's Flinders Street train station. Right in front of the Sticky Institute bookshop (The organisers of this great little event).


The deceptively crowded walkway was mainly due to people trying to catch their trains, but one did get a fair few stopping to check out what was on offer.



The theme this year was 'I am typewriter'.











Some of Melbourne's most well-known comic book authors were there.





I had my books, postcards and illustrations out. It only went for 5hrs, but I had a ball. If you make your own comics or zines, it's well worth attending this great litte event next year.

-Bobby.N
www.bobbyn.com

No comments: