27 October 2010

Recent victories

In these last few weeks I've crossed the line on a couple of things. Firstly, DIGESTED.04 is done. Complete. Finito. 28 pages of fun have been painstakingly put together. I've sent a finished proof of the book to Gestalt Publishing to read over, and though I'm sure there'll be some typo's to correct, it's another one done. It should be available for purchase next month from my website, Gestalt's, and probably through Diamond early next year (I hope)... but I'll let you know.

Issues 1 and 2 of DIGESTED are available through good comic book shops everywhere. If it's not on the shelves, then ask the guy at the counter "Why not?!... Order some now!"

Also, as shown previously, I illustrated and put together James Andre's wonderful story, XXX NEON SIGN.



It's now available to buy from James' site, or ETSY, or here.
You have no excuse...go get this beautiful sucker.


-Bobby.N
www.bobbyn.com


No comments: