02 May 2009

  • -

An albeit 'chilly' day was still sunny in the shadow of Melbourne University today. What can I say month after month, except... we all had a great time. A few regulars failed to show up (Yes, Im looking at you Paul & Jason), but those that did come, had a drink on your behalf.


I grabbed a copy of Colin Wilson & Tom Taylor's THE EXAMPLE comic (brown & yellow cover sitting on the table)... and I must say, it's the best thing I've seen in a while. A great read... and only $5 too! Get it here, or come to this Thursday's book launch of FLINCH in Melbourne and get a signed copy.


Brendan & Matt... sitting in a tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G....


Once again, come to the FLINCH booklaunch in Melbourne and get your copy signed by the likes of Colin Wilson, Shaun Tan, and many, many more!...

..........................................................
EVENT DETAILS:
Thursday, 7th May 2009
18:30~21:00

VENUE:

Dymocks Melbourne
234 Collins St
Melbourne VIC 3000

Australia

Tel: 03 9663 0900

Email RSVP would be greatly appreciated by 1st May 2009 to
flinch@gestaltpublishing.com
..........................................................

See you all on Thursday...

-Bobby.N

.

1 comment:

Jason Franks said...

Wish I could've been there, Bobby, but I was in Sydney doing the Kinokuniya 'Zine Fair. I will definitely be at the FLINCH launch this week.

-- JF