26 March 2009

  • -

I have a story I'm working on in the background whenever I get a chance. I'm using the inking method of jumping around to different scenes/arcs throughout the story so the final book looks more uniform. (ie. The artwork at the end doesn't look drastically better than the first page.) I used this method producing WITHHELD and was happy with the results.

Here's a page of the secret project (well, not so secret now), that I finished today...

Anyway, I doubt I'll make it to Supanova this weekend, so I'll see the rest of you at the following weekend's monthly meetup.

Prince Alfred Hotel
Grattan St, Carlton
Sat-Apr-4th
2pm



-Bobby.N

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that figure!
Sorry I missed you last weekend.
Tom

Bobby.N said...

Yeah, i wish i could have made it to Supanova. Maybe see you at another get-together Tom.

-B.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Bobby. I can't wait for this not-so-secret project to get more and more less secret (you know what I mean). It's intriguing so far and, always, looks fantastic.