15 October 2007


Ok, this post is going to be a 'belated' post, as I started this page a few weeks ago, but never got around to posting it up here. Im going to start posting only noteworthy pages that I'm doing from now on, rather than a lot of them progressively, so that people will get to see more of the final artwork in the actual finished comicbook rather than in 'drips' here on my blog.

Also, I helps me focus on the book, instead of updating this blog with previews of it.

Anyway, here's a spread of an asteroid field around Saturn I'm drawing.







Anyway, Im really busy this week. So rather than rush this image - I'm looking forward to inking this baby in at the forthcoming 'Armageddon' Expo which I'll be attending in a few weeks. It'll give me something to do in those long 2 days sitting behind the table staring at people dressed in StarTrek outfits.

I'll post the finished image after the Expo when its (hopefully) completed.

Bobby.N

No comments: